Monday, December 3, 2012

#11 (usability test)

My test will focus on the key words from the reading: speed, recall, accuracy and comfort.



  1. Can you tell what my objective is from the home page
  2. Rate the interest-level of the About Me page on a scale of 1(extremely boring) to 10 (extremely interesting)
  1. What do you remember the most about the About Me?
  2. Was it easy to navigate around the site?
  3. What were the most interesting sections to you? Why?
  4. Rate your feelings towards the layout of the website on a scale of 1(very negative) to 10(extremely positive).
  5. Rate the text on a scale of 1(boring/too long, I can't read this) to 10(engaging and focused).
  6. Any suggestions?
    • how can I make my site more visually entertaining?


ANSWERS to my test:

1.
-Yes. A portfolio/project site.

-yes, clear
- super clear and user friendly

2. 
-6 I think it’s good but needs more pictures instead of just words.

-more pictures to brighten up the page a bit
-8 because I like all the work!

3. 
-I liked the portfolio section. You had a lot of things to show and again, it was organized very well.

-ditto^
-samesies!

4. 
10

-10, great layout
-I like it a lot!! I like the transition of it

5. 
   10(engaging and focused).

10.
-10, the text was to the point and focused
-awake, alert and alive

6. 
o   how can I make my site more visually entertaining?


-Adding more pictures. Also, writing a bio under your about me section.
-add more photos, or maybe brighten it up just a little bit with a different color.
-just spruce it up with some attention grabbing text/ colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment